The Institute for Organizational Viability (IOV) offers support in the areas of strategy development, project management, operations management, and human capital. Within the scope of consulting projects, we develop company-specific solutions to increase performance. We provide comprehensive and interdisciplinary advice while focusing on the sustainable empowerment of employees through training, continuing education, and coaching.
As a pragmatic and scientifically grounded partner, we guarantee our clients professional and methodical support in devising innovative and customer-oriented solutions – irrespective of the size of the company or its sector.
- Support and facilitation of the strategy process
- Introducing balanced scorecards
- Traditional strategy processes: incl. Pestalozzi Library Zurich, Pawi Packaging
- Agile strategy processes: Data Connect AG
- Distant leadership
- JobCloud market insights
- Developing governance for a blockchain network: Scientific support for the development of governance in blockchain networks.
- Project portfolio assessment and optimization: Support for business leaders and project managers in initiating projects and leading project portfolios and individual projects
- Concept Review
- Value stream analysis and lean optimization
- Working capital optimization
- Supplier management
- Potential clarification for blockchain: Investigation of the application possibility for cross-company processes, stakeholder analysis, development of first proofs-of-concept, support in implementation
Are you interested in the talent marketplace, learning cultures, people analytics, or value-added human capital management? We can assist you with these issues.
HC strategy – do you have a strategy?
- Development of HC topics as part of the corporate strategy as well as the derivation of HC strategies
- Strategic positioning of your company using HR marketing
- Strategically aligned talent acquisition
Agile HR – is your HR customer-centered?
- Human-centered design of the HR organization
- Co-creative HR process design
People and organizational development – how holistic is your skills development design?
- Integrated HR, management, and organizational development
- Development of new performance management and leadership models
- (Self-) qualification of employees in the context of digitalization
Change management – digital or agile, is your focus on people?
- Support of organizational changes and (agile) transformations
- Meaningful, adaptive work- and organizational design
Employee surveys and people analytics – are they generating evidence-based HR decisions?
- Conception, monitoring, implementation, and review of employee surveys
- Evidence-based employee management using people analytics
- HR tech evaluation and accompanying research
Our continuing education programs can also take the form of an in-house event. Are you looking for a program suitable for your employees?
We are happy to advise you on personalized, in-house training courses: firstname.lastname@example.org