Career & Alumni Services Office
Students and Alumni can obtain advice from the Career & Alumni Services Office.
Our Current Situation in View of the Coronavirus
We are still here for you! Despite the current challenges, we would like to support you as much as possible in all career-related matters. With immediate effect and to the extent that this is possible, our services will be offered online.
These are the main changes:
Our CV and LinkedIn checks will now be provided online. Please register using this link and you’ll receive an access link by e-mail.
Some of our events will be offered as webinars. To find out about the events taking place, please click here.
Unfortunately, we have had to cancel our company events. At the same time, we are making every effort to find a suitable solution; we will will keep you up to date concerning this issue.
Online assessment training as well as video interview training both continue to be available. The related counselling sessions will be held online.
You can still make an appointment for a career coaching session, which will also take place online. For details, please click here.
Our Career & Alumni Services Office will remain closed until further notice.
What We Offer
- Support and guidance about careers and the alumni network
- CV check: Advice on how to create the best possible CV or resume
- LinkedIn Profile Check: Advice on optimizing your LinkedIn profile (only existing profiles)
- Drop-in sessions: Every second Wednesday afternoon, students can obtain information on careers, application forms, career coaching, or interview training
- Information and advice concerning new career and alumni events for students and alumni
- Information about the job platform for students
- Library with books on effective job applications, interviews, information on assessment centers, etc.
Our office will remain closed until further notice. Please check out our online services.