Career & Alumni Services Office
Students and Alumni can obtain advice from the Career & Alumni Services Office.
What We Offer
- Support and guidance about careers and the alumni network
- CV check: Advice on how to create the best possible CV or resume
- LinkedIn Profile Check: Advice on optimizing your LinkedIn profile (only existing profiles)
- Drop-in sessions: Every second Wednesday afternoon, students can obtain information on careers, application forms, career coaching, or interview training
- Information and advice concerning new career and alumni events for students and alumni
- Information about the job platform for students
- Library with books on effective job applications, interviews, information on assessment centers, etc.
In weeks when classes are in session:
Monday to Thursday from 11.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Volkart Building, SW E15,
For CV and LinkedIn checks, 30-minute consultation appointments can be booked outside the official opening hours. Click here to register.