Current Academic Regulations for Enrolled Students
Here you will find translations of the currently applicable study regulations and appendices for students who have already enrolled.
The General Exam Regulations (Rahmenprüfungsordnung (RPO)) are the currently valid legal basis for all Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs. Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs, respectively, share one set of academic regulations (Studienordnung), with a separate appendix (Anhang) for each degree program.
Master's programs offered as so-called cooperation Master’s programs together with other partner universities (Kooperationsmaster) generally have separate study regulations and appendices. These documents are valid for all students who have started studying at ZHAW since the 2013 fall semester.
- Academic Regulations for the BSc in Business Administration, International Management, Business Information Technology, and Business Law
- Academic Regulations for the MSc in International Business
- Appendix to the Academic Regulations for the MSc in International Business
- Academic Regulations for the MSc in Banking and Finance
- Appendix to the Academic Regulations for the MSc in Banking and Finance