Position at the ZHAW
Scientific Assistant AI/ML | Head of GPU Infrastructure and AI Demonstrators at CAI
Expertise and research interests
Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Object Recognition, GPU Computing, ML Engineering
Current research interests: Learning robust representations by incorporating findings from neuroscience | Reasoning | Cognition.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Zurich University of Applied Sciences, 2020
- Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education in Electrical Engineering (ISCED 6), 2016
2018-2020: Software Engineer, Spühl GmbH
2015-2017: Software Engineer PLC, L. Kellenberger & Co. AG
2013-2015: Hardware Design Engineer, Spühl GmbH
Membership of networks
- Datalab, the ZHAW Data Science Laboratory
- CLAIRE, the Confederation of Laboratories for Artificial Intelligence Research in Europe
- data innovation alliance
- CLAIRE Rising Researchers Network
- Digital Futures Lab
- ML-BCA: Machine Learning for Body Composition Analysis / Deputy project leader / Project ongoing
- AUTODIDACT – Automated Video Data Annotation to Empower the ICU Cockpit Platform for Clinical Decision Support / Team member / Project completed
- RealScore – Scanning of Real-World Sheet Music for a Digital Music Stand / Team member / Project completed
- FWA: Visual Food Waste Analysis for Sustainable Kitchens / Team member / Project completed
Tuggener, Lukas; Emberger, Raphael; Ghosh, Adhiraj; Sager, Pascal; Satyawan, Yvan Putra; Montoya, Javier; Goldschagg, Simon; Seibold, Florian; Gut, Urs; Ackermann, Philipp; Schmidhuber, Jürgen; Stadelmann, Thilo,
Transactions of the International Society for Music Information Retrieval.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-28719
Sager, Pascal; Salzmann, Sebastian; Burn, Felice; Stadelmann, Thilo,
Journal of Imaging.
8(8), pp. 222.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.3390/jimaging8080222
Proceedings of the 8th SDS.
8th Swiss Conference on Data Science, Lucerne, Switzerland, 9 June 2021.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1109/SDS51136.2021.00012