Position at the ZHAW
Expertise and research interests
Kevin Andermatt specializes in the design and implementation of collaborative governance approaches to complex public sector problems with a special focus on innovation and technology management. Of particular interest is the role of symbolic forms (e.g. narratives, frames etc.) in dealing with diverging problem perceptions.
Further key areas of interest are:
- Public Governance and Stakeholder Management
- Public Sector Paradigmas: E-Government, Open Government and Smart Government
- Public Sector Innovation and Change Management
Master of Science (MSc) - Business Administration with a Specialization in Public and Nonprofit Management, ZHAW School of Management and Law
Bachelor of Science (BSc) - Business Administration with a Specialization in Politics and Economics, ZHAW School of Management and Law
Junior Banking Program, Center for Young Professionals in Banking (CYP)
Since September 2020, Kevin Andermatt has been working as a research associate for the unit Public Networks and Service Delivery, supporting various (applied) research projects in the areas of collaborative governance, stakeholder management, regional development and public sector innovation.
Prior to that, he worked for several years as a research assistant at the Institute of Public Management IVM, focusing on digital transformation of the public sector. Before joining ZHAW, Kevin Andermatt worked for a med-tech start-up and as a client advisor in the banking sector.
Membership of networks
- Zusammenarbeit der Gemeinden im Suhrental / Team member / Project ongoing
- Webbasiertes Wissensportal der Schweizerischen Gesellschaft für Verwaltungswissenschaften / Team member / Project ongoing
- Partizipation neu denken / Team member / Project completed
- Partizipative Stakeholderanalyse in der Standortförderung / Team member / Project completed
- Co-development pf a participation platform, innovation network and living lab for the digital transformation of a canton / region / Team member / Project completed
- Smart Government / Team member / Project completed
- Evaluation eID+ / Team member / Project completed
- Strukturanalyse der Zürcher Weinlands für die Aufnahme in das NRP-Wirkungsgebiet / Team member / Project completed
Stoll, Aline; Andermatt, Kevin,
IRSPM Conference 2021, Virtual, 20 - 23 April 2021.
Andermatt, Kevin; Göldi, Ramon, 2019. Mit Pilotprojekten zum Erfolg - Public Service Innovation am Beispiel der Schaffhauser e-ID+. Blog Staatslabor. Verfügbar unter: www.staatslabor.ch/de/mit-pilotprojekten-zum-erfolg-public-service-innovation-am-beispiel-der-schaffhauser-e-id