Position at the ZHAW
Senior Research Associate
Center for IT Strategy & Management
- lic. phil. (M.A.) in Sociology, Computer Science and Communication Studies, University of Zurich (2000)
- Postgraduate in General Management, Executive Master of Business Management, PHW Hochschule Wirtschaft, Bern (2005)
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Hochschuldidaktik, ZHAW School of Management and Law, Winterthur (2012)
- 1991: Analyst / Programmer, Winterthur Insurances (today: AXA), Winterthur, Switzerland
- 2001: Project Manager "Public Private Partnership - Schools on the Net," Federal Office for Professional Education and Technology (BBT), Bern, Switzerland
- 2004: Project Manager "Swiss Virtual Campus, Universities of Applied Sciences," Federal Office for Professional Education and Technology (BBT), Bern, Switzerland
- 2006: Research Associate of the program "Learning Regions - Providing Support for Networks," German Aerospace Centre, Bonn, Germany
- 2007: Research Associate at the project "Electronic Commerce Network," German Aerospace Centre, Bonn, Germany
- 2008: Project Manager for Electronic Business in Small and Medium Enterprises (SME), GS1 Germany, Cologne, Germany
- 2011: Head Development & Services, Department of General Management, ZHAW School of Management and Law, Winterthur, Switzerland
- 2018 and present: Senior Research Associate, Institute of Business Information Technology, ZHAW School of Management and Law, Winterthur, Switzerland
Membership of networks
Sieber, Marcel; Leikert-Böhm, Ninja ,
11th EURAM Early Career Colloquium, Huddersfield, United Kingdom, 9-11 March 2020.
Dvouletý, Ondřej; Lukeš, Martin; Mísař, Jan, eds. ,
Innovation management, entrepreneurship and sustainability : proceedings of the 7th international conference.
7th International Conference Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability (IMES 2019 ), Prague, Czech Republic, 30-31 May 2019.
University of Economics, Oeconomica Publishing House.
Available from : https://doi.org/10.18267/pr.2019.dvo.2316.0
Sieber, M. (2012). Der anspruchsvolle Weg von der Fach- zur Führungskraft. KMU-Magazin. (4), 52–53. Retrieved from www.kmu-magazin.ch/mensch-arbeit/der-anspruchsvolle-weg-von-der-fach-zur-fuehrungskraft