Position at the ZHAW
Lecturer & Consultant IAP, Institute of Applied Psychology, Center for Leadership, Coaching & Change Management
Professional development teaching
Expertise and research interests
• Lecturer in the MAS Leadership & Management; expertise in communication, coaching, team development, self-management, leading change processes, intercultural competence
• Co-CAS program lead CAS Leadership Basic und CAS Leadership Advanced
• Coaching of leaders in one-on-one settings.
Master of Arts in Political Science, Japanese Studies and International Law at the University of Bonn, Germany, and Nanzan University, Japan. Further development among others in systemic solution-oriented Coaching (MAS), systemic structural constellation work, hypno-systemic consulting.
10 years in Leadership, Talent & Professional Development at a Swiss financial institution in Zurich
• Heading a team of training and consulting specialists
• Consulting, coaching and implementation of initiatives and workshops with leaders on all levels in Switzerland and global
• Global program responsibility for various leadership and talent programs
5 years in Business Management Asia Pacific at a Swiss financial institution with responsibility for strategy development and implementation out of Hong Kong and Zurich.
One-on-one coaching of leaders
Membership of networks
- SIETAR Switzerland - Society for Intercultural Education, Training and Research
- World Council for Intercultural and Global Competence
- Verbände für Achtsamkeit/Mindfulness in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz
Wegener, Robert; Deplazes, Silvia; Neumann, Stefanie; Hänseler, Marianne; Künzli, Hansjörg; Ryter, Annamarie; Widulle, Wolfgang, eds.,
Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht.
Eberhardt, Daniela; Neumann, Stefanie; Streuli, Elisa,
Handbuch Angewandte Psychologie für Führungskräfte : Führungskompetenz und Führungswissen.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-55810-2_19
Neumann, Stefanie; Schäfer, Mirjam,
2021(7/8), pp. 104-106.
2016(September), pp. 44-45.
2016(7/8), pp. 16-22.