Position at the ZHAW
Lecturer & Consultant IAP, Institute of Applied Psychology, Center for Leadership, Coaching & Change Management
Professional development teaching
- MAS Business Innovation Engineering for Financial Services
- CAS International Leader & Entrepreneur
- WBK Führung als Herausforderung
- WBK Interkulturelle Kompetenz im Führungsalltag
Expertise and research interests
• Lecturer in the MAS Leadership & Management; expertise in communication, coaching, team development, self-management, leading change processes, intercultural competence
• Coaching of leaders in one-on-one settings.
Master of Arts in Political Science, Japanese Studies and International Law at the University of Bonn, Germany, and Nanzan University, Japan. Further development among others in systemic solution-oriented Coaching (MAS), systemic structural constellation work, hypno-systemic consulting.
10 years in Leadership, Talent & Professional Development at a Swiss financial institution in Zurich
• Heading a team of training and consulting specialists
• Consulting, coaching and implementation of initiatives and workshops with leaders on all levels in Switzerland and global
• Global program responsibility for various leadership and talent programs
5 years in Business Management Asia Pacific at a Swiss financial institution with responsibility for strategy development and implementation out of Hong Kong and Zurich.
One-on-one coaching of leaders
Membership of networks
Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht.