Information about coronavirus
Information on the current situation, as of 17 September 2021.
On the basis of the latest decisions of the Federal Council, the Executive Board decided today in an extraordinary meeting that Covid certificates will be required in the Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes as well as in continuing education programmes as of 20 September 2021 for the autumn semester 2021/2022.
This will enable us to make an effective contribution to containing the pandemic and to provide unrestricted face-to-face teaching. The experience gained in recent semesters with distance learning will be put to good use in offering online teaching formats at the ZHAW in the future.
- The Covid certificate requirement applies in all publicly accessible buildings, i.e. everywhere teaching takes place at the ZHAW, as of 20 September 2021.
- The use of the Covid certificate will mean that the previous distance and mask wearing requirements will no longer apply in these buildings.
- A Covid certificate is already required in cafeterias from 13 September 2021.
- Testing opportunities will be offered in Winterthur and Wädenswil from Thursday 23 September. This offer will be available from 07:00 - 10:00 (Mon to Fri) to all ZHAW members until probably the end of October. In Zurich, ZHAW members can take advantage of the test offer organised by the ZHdK. Longer waiting times must be expected everywhere.
- Details are regulated in the Covid-19 protection concept of the ZHAW, additional information is available on the intranet.
Details on accessibility and services at the locations can be found on the HSB websites.
The pandemic is not over yet. We would like to encourage you to participate in the vaccination campaign of the federal government and the cantons. Help to contain the pandemic and get vaccinated voluntarily.
The most important information and notes on the situation in the canton of Zurich regarding coronavirus.
Canton of Zurich, Department of Health (in German)
Questions about events
Please contact the organizer, who is listed in the respective event information, directly.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org