Information about coronavirus
Rules of conduct and access to buildings
The rules of conduct and the access on the ZHAW premises are regulated by the ZHAW COVID-19 safety plan (last updated on 04.09.2020). The most important key points are:
- From 1 September, face masks must be worn in all buildings and interiors of the ZHAW. The obligation to wear a mask applies to everyone in common spaces, meeting zones and classrooms.
- In general, students must bring their own masks to the classroom. However, participants in continuing education will be provided with a replacement mask by the programme director if it has been forgotten or lost.
- Teaching staff, lecturers and speakers in teaching and further education can teach without masks, provided that a distance of 1.5 metres is maintained.
- For all interactions on the premises of the ZHAW premises, the minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained whenever possible.
- Everyone who enters ZHAW buildings must observe the applicable hygiene and distancing rulesset out by the Federal Office of Public Health.
- Individuals who have symptoms of COVID-19 may not come to the ZHAW and must put themselves in isolation and quarantine.
Teaching in the autumn semester 2020
Starting in the autumn semester 2020, the ZHAW will offer both study and continuing education with classroom instruction, supplemented by elements of online study. This will enable the ZHAW to make the most of the advantages of both forms of teaching. In cooperation with the lecturers, the programme directors will flexibly adapt teaching to the current situation while ensuring the quality of education and continuing education. Further information is available from the relevant course and continuing education secretariats. The conditions required by the Confederation and the canton are taken into account at all times.
Digital work from home
Information from Federal Office of Public Health FOPH
Information from the Canton of Zurich
The most important information and notes on the situation in the canton of Zurich regarding coronavirus.
Canton of Zurich, Department of Health (in German)
Questions about events
Please contact the organizer, who is listed in the respective event information, directly.
Please contact us at email@example.com