Accommodation possibilities for incoming staff
In Winterthur on the Bürglistrasse 21/23, accommodation for incoming staff is available in a student residence. The flats are furnished and contain basic crockery and cooking utensils. When you leave the flat, there is a one-off charge for the laundry service. The minimum stay is two weeks. There are grocery stores and a bus stop nearby. Winterthur railway station and the old town are approx. 10 to 15 minutes away on foot.
- Rooms (ground floor): Kitchen/living area, bedroom with single bed, shower/WC
- For shared use: Laundry, bike stands, patio
- Internet: Connection at no extra cost (LAN)
- Bed linen and towels for kitchen and bathroom are provided
- Own mailbox
- TV/Radio/Telephone: No connection
- Parking: Parking spots in the vicinity. No individual parking spots available.
A number of furnished flats at Bürglistrasse 21/23 are available for incoming staff. These can be rented for a limited period. If you are interested please contact the International Relations Office of your School or Registrar's office.