Dr. Flavio De Lorenzi
- Machine learning for NMR spectroscopy / Team member / Project completed
- Development of a Thermodynamic Model of Diblock Copolymers Attached to a Homopolyme / Air Interface / Project leader / Project completed
- Micelle Formation in Polymer / Copolymer Blends / Project leader / Project completed
- Advanced Data Center Energy Management / Team member / Project completed
- Modelling and simulation of phenomena in vacuum interrupters / Team member / Project completed
8(9), pp. 254-269.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.3390/fluids8090254
Vömel, Christof; De Lorenzi, Flavio; Beer, Samuel; Fuchs, Erwin,
59(2), pp. 393-422.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1137/15M1030054
De Lorenzi, Flavio; Hartmann, Markus; Debattista, Victor P.; Seth, Anil C.; Gerhard, Ortwin,
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society.
429(4), pp. 2974-2985.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1093/mnras/sts545
De Lorenzi, Flavio; Vömel, Christof,
Journal of Thermal Science and Engineering Applications.
4(2), pp. 021005.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4005605
International Conference of Multiphysics, Oslo, Norway, 15-16 December 2022.
International Society of Multiphysics.