Big Data Analytics Research
Auf einen Blick
- Projektleiter/in : Prof. Dr. Harald Bärtschi, Branka Hadji Misheva, Prof. Dr. Jörg Osterrieder, Prof. Dr. Peter Schwendner
- Projektteam : Florian Bozhdaraj, Piotr Kamil Kotlarz, Prof. Dr. Jan-Alexander Posth, Dr. Sandra Stupar
- Projektstatus : abgeschlossen
- Drittmittelgeber : EU und andere Internationale Programme (Horizon 2020)
- Projektpartner : University of Pavia
The Big Data Analytics Research Platform work package focuses on the creation of new knowledge, about theoretical approaches, methodological novelties and predictive accuracy in the application of big data analytics to finance. Specifically, the platform comprises the research work which all partners of the project undertake for the purpose of increasing the stock of knowledge and understanding of the financial applications and the associated risks related with the innovative FinTech processes based on big data analytics. The WP has two main objectives: O2.1. Establish the state of art concerning big data analytics technology, its application in finance, and the related main risk concerns; Q2.2. Improve risk management standards for big data analytics in finance by introducing risk management tools which will enable automatised compliance by FinTech companies and increased efficiency of the supervisory activities.