2PCS - Personal Caring and Protection System
Auf einen Blick
- Projektleiter/in : Andri Färber
- Projektteam : Carlo Colicchio, Dr. Irina Nast, Mandy Scheermesser
- Projektvolumen : EUR 1'741'213
- Projektstatus : abgeschlossen
- Drittmittelgeber : EU und andere Internationale Programme (AAL Joint Programme)
- Projektpartner : University of Innsbruck (Coordinator), Tertianum Stiftung, European Academy of Bozen/Bolzano, Curena AG, Humanocare GmbH, Mieloo & Alexander B.V., Odenwälder Kunststoffwerke Gehäusesysteme GmbH, RF-Embedded GmbH, Privatklinik Villa Melitta – Casa Di Cura
- Kontaktperson : Andri Färber
The main problem the Personal Protection & Caring System (2PCS) aims to solve is the significant loss of mobility of elderly people caused by subjective and objective insecurity, individual fears (i.e. danger of falling, being alone in dangerous situations, individual helplessness), disorientation, lack of relevant local information and lack of communication abilities.
2PCS’s goal is to be an attractive, intelligent, demand oriented and age-independent personal protection and caregiving system without stigmatization, restriction of freedom and monitoring. New to the health care sector is the intention to place 2PCS as a love-brand with the market launch and to generate a “must have” effect through the unique functionalities, emotions, style as well as the business and service model.
The 2PCS device is based on a unique combination of innovative software features and a mixture of state of the art technologies aligned to a life-phase oriented business process logic. A modular approach allows for individual customization and thus personalized and adjusted services for end-users. Depending on the end-users’ needs, all features and services can be activated as well as deactivated by the user itself or by an entitled secondary end-user.
IWI Faculty Workshop, Winterthur, 13. Februar 2014.