Erhebung von Normdaten des menschlichen Ganges und von Rückenbewegungen
Auf einen Blick
- Projektleiter/in : Christoph Bauer
- Stellv. Projektleiter/in : Dr. Eveline Graf
- Projektteam : Nadine Häfliger, Carole Pauli, Bettina Sommer
- Projektstatus : abgeschlossen
- Drittmittelgeber : Interne Förderung
- Kontaktperson : Christoph Bauer
Movement analyses using stereophotogrammetry are commonly
conducted in order to assess pathologic or healthy movements under
different conditions. The plug-in gait marker set, used so far at
the movement laboratory at ZHAW, is depending on precise placement
of markers on specific anatomical landmarks. However, when, for
example, assistive medical devices such as exoskeletons are tested,
these landmarks may be obscured and the markers cannot be placed
appropriately and the validity of the measurement is decreased.
Therefore, a new cluster marker approach for the lower body was developed to overcome these limitations. Furthermore, during a past project, a new trunk marker model was developed and validated (Rast et al. 2016).
For both marker sets (lower body and trunk), normative data is necessary in order to classify movement data obtained through studies.