SHAREBOX – Secure Management Platform for Shared Process Resources
Auf einen Blick
- Projektleiter/in : Prof. Dr. Christian Adlhart, Dr. Jürgen Ebert
- Projektteam : René Itten, Matthias Stucki, Dr. Agnes Zoller
- Projektvolumen : CHF 390'396
- Projektstatus : abgeschlossen
- Drittmittelgeber : EU und andere Internationale Programme (Horizon 2020 / Projekt Nr. 680843)
- Projektpartner : Chemie-Cluster Bayern GmbH, DECHEMA Gesellschaft für Chemische Technik und Biotechnologie e.V., The Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Ceramic Industry Research Association, University of Leeds, University of Twente, International Synergies Ltd., IRIS Technology Group
- Kontaktperson : Christian Adlhart
To pave the way forward for IS as a solution for more efficient
processing and energy systems for the process industry, we will
develop a secure ICT platform (SHAREBOX) for the flexible
management of shared process resources that will provide plant
operations and production managers with the robust and reliable
information that they need in real-time in order to effectively and
confidently share resources (plant, energy, water, residues, and
recycled materials) with other companies in a symbiotic
A suite of new analysis and optimisation tools for flexible energy use and material flow Integration will be developed for optimising symbiosis among companies. These tools will be based on inputoutput (IO) modelling for resource (waste and energy) supply-demand matching and process efficiency analysis (to understand physical and technological conditions), game theoretical (GT) approach for integrating company behaviour in cost-, benefit-, and resource-sharing (to understand economic conditions), and agent-based modelling (ABM) for designing the (economic, environmental, and social) optimal symbiotic network (to have the holistic optimum). The Outputs from the SHAREBOX controller will provide plant and operations managers with commands for actions to be taken and/or recommendations for decision support. It will be ensured that all commands and recommendations a) fulfil plant operations requirements, b) are within the constraints of any contractual obligations, c) are in compliance with all regulatory thresholds, and d) deliver optimal impacts in terms of cost/savings and ecological footprints. The historical data that is generated by the SHAREBOX platform will be processed by data mining tools that will provide the production/process BIG DATA for symbiotic shared resources optimisation. The platform will be cocreated,implemented and tested at 4 demo locations in EU, using realistic industrial streams and process conditions.
1st Life Cycle Innovation Conference (LCIC), Berlin, 29-31 August 2018.
SETAC Europe 28th annual meeting, Rome, Italy, 13-17 May 2018.
ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften.
Verfügbar unter: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-5015
63rd LCA Discussion Forum: How can LCA support the Circular Economy?, Zurich, 30 November 2016.