SPPC: Swiss Process–Product Corpus of Student Writing Development
At a glance
- Project leader : Prof. Dr. Cerstin Mahlow
- Project team : Malgorzata Anna Ulasik
- Project budget : CHF 200'000
- Project status : ongoing
- Funding partner : Public sector (excl. federal government) (Kanton Zürich / Digitalisierungsinitiative DIZH)
- Contact person : Cerstin Mahlow
SPPC (Swiss Process–Product Corpus of Student Writing Development) is a novel longitudinal corpus of L1 student writing, linking automatically annotated and aggregated process data with the resulting product (text) and competence data. It will facilitate the development of teaching interventions with appropriate evaluation measures and strategies for feedback.
Supporting the acquisition of digital literacy with the Swiss Process-Product Corpus of Student Writing Development.
Writing Research Across Borders, Trondheim, Norway (online), 18-23 February 2023.