MOVING – Mountain Valorization through Interconnectedness and Green Growth
At a glance
- Project leader : Isabel Jaisli
- Deputy of project leader : Emilia Schmitt
- Project team : Anna Geiser, Roman Grüter, Rebecca Göpfert, Nathalia Trüb
- Project budget : EUR 341'947
- Project status : ongoing
- Funding partner : EU and other international programmes (Horizon 2020 / Projekt Nr. 862739)
- Project partner : University of Cordoba
- Contact person : Isabel Jaisli
MOVING aims to build capacities and co-develop policy frameworks across Europe for the establishment of new or upgraded and upscaled value chains, contributing to resilience and sustainability of mountain areas, valorising local assets, and delivering private and public goods. In this framework, the ZHAW team treats the case study of the nature park Beverin, where we will analyse regional value chains and their resilience for the future.
Geiser, Anna; Schmitt, Emilia; Jaisli, Isabel,
Cereal production in a Swiss mountain region : analysing drivers of change for more resilient mountain food systems.
14th Conference of the European Society for Ecological Economics (ESEE 2022), Pisa, Italy, 14-17 June 2022.
Geiser, Anna; Schmitt, Emilia,
The contribution of innovative products to the sustainable development of the Grisons mountain region.
regiosuisse-Wissenschaftsforum, Andermatt, Schweiz, 13.-14. September 2021.
Available from: https://regiosuisse.ch/sites/default/files/2021-09/Geiser_The%20contribution%20of%20innovative%20products%20to%20the%20sustainable%20development%20of%20the%20Grisons%20mountain%20region.pdf