Pearls of Sustainability
A treasure hunt to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) at Campus Grüental
At a glance
- Project leader : Dr. Petra Bättig-Frey, Isabel Jaisli
- Project team : Lorenz Rieger, Sarah Schuhmacher, Rahel Skelton
- Project budget : CHF 10'000
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : Internal
- Contact person : Isabel Jaisli
Sustainability can be experienced directly on Campus Grüental.
Here you can discover "the Pearls of Sustainability" and learn more
about our research Projects. Study our treasure map and track down
the individual pearls. With a little luck, you will not only learn
a lot about the 17 sustainability goals of the United Nations and
our research, but you will also win a prize!