Student Exchange Program ENM
Cultural awareness is an ever evolving learning process.
The European Nursing Module (ENM) Network offers basic nurse education programmes leading to the right to practice nursing in their specific country. The principle behind the Network was to develop a short course module, agreed and accepted by all member institutions that could be accessed by student nurses studying within those programmes. Students would have the opportunity, within that Module, for an exchange with another member institution, allowing experience of a health care system within another European country and of the social and cultural nursing issues within that country. We welcome incoming students in Bachelor of Nursing studies in the second half of their program.
Incomings to ZHAW
- Placements: The next short-term module will take place from 4 to 15 March 2024
- Field of study: Nursing
- Language: The module ist held in English (recommended level B2)
- Registration: Contact your institution's coordinator ENM/International Relations
- Lectures and Practical Instruction: free of charge.
- Lecture notes are distributed electronically.
- Accommodation for 2 weeks: 400 Euro in youth hostel/backpackers
- Meals per day: 15 – 20 Euro
- Transport: up to 200 Euro + cost to/from Zurich Airport by train 9 Euro
Winterthur is a very pretty town with around 100'000 inhabitants, 20 km from Zurich. The cities of Zurich, Berne and Lucerne as well as the Swiss mountains with its Skiing Resorts are easily reachable by public Transport.