Position at the ZHAW
software developer with focus on e-learning and software architecture
Expertise and research interests
state of the art web technologies
processing and reporting
training qualification in informatics
software architect with 20 years of practice
educational technology specialist
several e-learning and workflow websites at ZHAW 2009-
technical conecpt for corporate wide e-learning platform, >3500 employees 2003-2008
technical technical concept for secured browsing on kiosk systems >1000 instances 1998-2000
concept for large scale e-learning projects in banking 1995-97
- myScripting / Team member / Project ongoing
- Seamless Writing: Expanding Technologies to Support Thesis Writing / Team member / Project completed
- myCompetence / Team member / Project completed
- E-Tutor / Team member / Project completed
- Social Media for Education / Team member / Project completed
- Thesis Writer: A Web-based Learning Environment to Support Dissertation Projects (BA, MA and Doctoral Theses) / Team member / Project completed
- EU FP7 Era.NET RUS: Social Media as a Catalyser for Cross National Learning (SoMeCat) / Team member / Project completed
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF) Scopes Institutional Partnership / Team member / Project completed
- Rubberball – Enhancing Societal Resilience / Team member / Project completed
- MINT Agenda (Swiss Academy for Engineering Sciences) / Team member / Project completed
- Professional internet research for scientific information and knowledge management / Team member / Project completed
- Teaching Social Policy / Team member / Project completed
Müller Werder, Claude; Erlemann, Jennifer, eds. ,
Seamless Learning : lebenslanges, durchgängiges Lernen ermöglichen.
GMW Tagung 2020, Winterthur, 24.-28. August 2020.
Medien in der Wissenschaft ; 77.
Available from : https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-20427
Rapp, Christian ; Ott, Jakob,
Igel, Christoph; Ullrich, Carsten; Wessner, Martin, eds. ,
Die 15. e-Learning Fachtagung Informatik (DeLFI 2017), Chemnitz, Deutschland, 5.-8. September 2017.
Gesellschaft für Informatik.
GI-Edition. Proceedings ; 273.
Proceedings of the 18th ACM Conference Companion on Computer Supported Cooperative Work & Social Computing.
18th ACM Conference Companion on Computer Supported Cooperative Work & Social Computing (CSCW 2015), Vancouver, 14-18 March 2015.
Available from : https://doi.org/10.1145/2685553.2702687
Ott, Jakob; König, Andreas,
ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften.
17th Biennial EARLI Conference for Research on Learning and Instruction, Tampere, 29. August - 2. September 2017.