Care for Rare - Towards Inclusive Work Environments for Neurodiverse Workers
At a glance
- Project leader : Dr. Clara Weber
- Project team : Eunji Häne, Dr. Beate Krieger, Prof. Dr. Almuth McDowall, Prof. Dr. Louise Thomson, Dr. Joanna Yarker
- Project status : ongoing
- Funding partner : Internal
- Project partner : Birkbeck, University of London, University of Nottingham
- Contact person : Clara Weber
Three preparatory studies for a larger research project:
- Systematic literature review on workplace accommodations for ND workers
- Guideline review on workplace adjustments
- Pilot study, ASD-focused, on sensory challenges in offices and work-related Outcomes
Weber, Clara; Krieger, Beate; Häne, Eunji; Yarker, Joanna; McDowall, Almuth,
Physical workplace adjustments to support neurodivergent workers : a systematic review.
Applied Psychology: An International Review.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1111/apps.12431