Feasibility and cost description of intensive rehabilitation involving new technologies in patients with sub-acute stroke: A multicenter single arm trial of the Swiss RehabTech Initiative
New technologies in the rehabilitation of chronic stroke
At a glance
- Project leader : Prof. Dr. Markus Wirz
- Project team : Markus Ernst, Dr. Jan Kool, Prof. Dr. Carsten Möller, Ludwig Schmid, Marion Schmidt, Dr. Corina Schuster, Prof. Dr. Simon Wieser
- Project budget : CHF 50'000
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : Third party
- Project partner : Klinik Lengg AG, Stiftung Kliniken Valens, Reha Rheinfelden, Rehaklinik Zihlschlacht AG
- Contact person : Markus Wirz
The objective of the current study is to develop and investigate training concepts involving rehabilitation technology, which aim at exploiting the potential for regaining the ability to perform skilled movements by maximizing training intensity and keeping the motivation of patients high. The evaluation focuses on feasibility and cost-benefit analyses.
Schuster-Amft, Corina; Kool, Jan; Möller, J. Carsten; Schweinfurther, Raoul; Ernst, Markus; Reicherzer, Leah; Ziller, Carina; Schwab, Martin E.; Wieser, Simon; Wirz, Markus; Menig, Alexandra; Paredes, Liliana P.; Rosemeier, Heike,
Pilot and Feasibility Studies.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1186/s40814-022-01086-0