3rd European COST Conference on Mathematics for Industry in Switzerland
At a glance
- Project leader : Prof. Dr. Jörg Osterrieder
- Project team : Prof. Dr. Rudolf Marcel Füchslin, Dr. Andreas Henrici, Prof. Dr. Peter Schwendner, Prof. Dr. Dirk Wilhelm
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : EU and other international programmes
- Contact person : Jörg Osterrieder
The aim of this conference is to bring together European academics, young researchers, students and industrial practitioners to discuss the application of Artificial Intelligence in Industry and Finance within the COST research network.
We have two thematic workshops, focusing on
- Artificial Intelligence challenges for European companies from the mechanical and electrical industry, but also life Sciences and
- Artificial Intelligence challenges for the European Fintech industry, banks and insurance companies
The conference is supported by the COST Network MI-NET and by the Swiss State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation SERI. COST is the longest-running European framework supporting transnational cooperation among researchers, engineers and scholars across Europe.
All lectures are open to the public.