Teaching Social Policy
At a glance
- Project leader : Dr. Christian Rapp
- Project team : Jakob Ott
- Project budget : CHF 10'000
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : Foundation (SVSP)
- Project partner : Schweizerische Vereinigung für Sozialpolitik
The Swiss Association of Social policy (SVPS) is an above party
lines organisation, which consist of pundits in social policy,
which inform neutral and improve the quality of the debate in
social policy. The SVSP approached us asking how young people could
become ac-quainted with the subject of social policy.
For this reason, we developed an open education resource and realised the project on a me-dia-wiki base. Lecturers are provided with specific contents and how they can use these in class (didactical advice). There was a small lexicon developed by SVSP which was fully inte-grated in the new solution. Similar to Wikipedia, teachers can not only download material but also upload their contents.