Through career coaching we assist you with a variety of questions:
- In what professional fields and roles will I find the most fulfilment?
- What suits me better: a specialist career or a management career?
- What are my skills and abilities?
- Which job should I choose?
- How can I combine my personal interests and my professional interests?
You have found specific answers to your questions, and you know what career step you will take next.
In career coaching we support you in finding answers to your specific questions in the transition phase from university studies to work:
- Take stock of your personality, competencies and interests/values
- Reflect upon your professional identity (what makes me what I am as a professional person?)
- Define your professional goals
- Develop and evaluate next steps
- Develop job application strategies
- Plan your implementation
- Deal with challenging situations
Our counselling always focuses on your concerns and needs and is individualized for you personally. The aim and scope are determined individually together with you. How long the career coaching lasts depends on your personal situation and the complexity of your questions; we generally anticipate a duration of four counselling sessions.
Our career coaching services are designed for students and recent graduates of the ZHAW (up to six months after graduation).
CHF 80.-- (exclusive of VAT) per career coaching session
(For payment you will receive an invoice.)
Important: The remaining costs are paid for by the department at which you are studying, provided that you have obtained the approval of the department beforehand. To request approval, please get in touch with the responsible contact person per e-mail. If you cannot show approval by the department, we must charge you the full amount.