A Governance Framework for the Swiss Blockchain Ecosystem
At a glance
- Co-project leader : Michael Lustenberger, Florian Spychiger
- Project team : Lukas Schädler
- Project budget : CHF 15'000
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : Innosuisse (Innovationsscheck / Projekt Nr. 59104.1 INNO-ICT)
- Contact person : Michael Lustenberger
This study intends to provide initial guidance on how to develop a blockchain governance framework for practical use scientifically. The framework will enable business to expand its services to organizations operating in the still growing Swiss blockchain economy. To this end, the study aims to outline a possible framework for a follow-up project to develop a comprehensive blockchain governance framework together with the industry.
Therefore, this preliminary study should recommend whether further investigation and development of a blockchain governance framework as part of an in-depth innovation project is feasible and valuable for the Swiss blockchain ecosystem. Additionally, by answering the project questions, this study should also provide insights into which entities in the Swiss blockchain ecosystem are interested and willing to invest resources in a collaborative project to better understand the different governance approaches and models in the Swiss blockchain ecosystem.