DISTRAL: Industrial Process Monitoring for Injection Molding with Distributed Transfer Learning
At a glance
- Project leader : Prof. Dr. Thilo Stadelmann
- Deputy of project leader : Prof. Dr. Matthias Rosenthal
- Project team : Dr. Ahmed Abdulkadir, Paul-Philipp Luley, Simone Jana Schwizer, Damian Wildmann, Peng Yan
- Project budget : CHF 1'170'000
- Project status : ongoing
- Funding partner : Innosuisse (Innovationsprojekt / Projekt Nr. 62174.1 IP-ENG)
- Contact person : Thilo Stadelmann
We develop a distributed machine learning system to sort out defect plastic parts during production. Main challenge is the transferability of learnt process know-how from case to case; the solution builds on domain adaptation, continual data-centric deep learning and federated edge computing.
2023 10th IEEE Swiss Conference on Data Science (SDS).
10th IEEE Swiss Conference on Data Science (SDS), Zurich, Switzerland, 22-23 June 2023.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1109/SDS57534.2023.00017