DATA4Des – Teaching Data Product / Service Design
At a glance
- Project leader : Dr. Jürg Meierhofer
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : EU and other international programmes (Internationale Bodensee-Hochschule IBH)
- Project partner : Interstaatliche Hochschule für Technik NTB Buchs, Fachhochschule Vorarlberg
- Contact person : Jürg Meierhofer
This project aims at the development of novel teaching methods and teaching materials in the field of Data Products and Services in order to fill the existing knowledge gaps in the industrial environment. The project focuses on the interface between data science, customer-centric and agile product development and industrial applications.
Dobler, Martin; Meierhofer, Jürg; Frick, Klaus; Bentele, Marcus,
On the use of low-code and no-code tools for teaching data science in applied industrial and university settings [paper].
Morel, Laure; Dupont, Laurent; Camargo, Mauricio, eds.,
Conference Proceedings of 2022 IEEE 28th ICE/IMT & 31st IAMOT joint conference.
28th IEEE International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation (ICE/ITMC) & 31st International Association for Management of Technology (IAMOT) Joint Conference, Nancy, France, 19 - 23 June 2022.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICE/ITMC-IAMOT55089.2022.10033266