mHealthINX: The mental Health eXperience; Indication - iNtervention - eXperience
At a glance
- Project leader : Prof. Dr. Verena Klamroth-Marganska
- Co-project leader : Ursula Meidert
- Project team : Selina Marita Egger, Lena Sauerzopf
- Project status : ongoing
- Funding partner : EU and other international programmes (AAL Programme)
- Project partner : terzStiftung, CREAGY AG, AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH, tanteLouise, Medizinische Universität Wien, mindcoa.ch GmbH, MEDrecord B.V., Game Solutions Lab, Ovos media GmbH (Österreich)
- Contact person : Verena Klamroth-Marganska
Mental health is a sensitive but important and pressing issue in
the professional environment. It encompasses emotional,
psychological, and social well-being. Chronic stress can have
detrimental effects on both mental and physical health. The
mHealthINX solution aims to help older workers (50+) manage stress,
promote mental health, and prevent stress-related conditions such
as depression, anxiety, and cardiovascular disease. mHealthINX will
be an innovative system that measures mental health, stress levels,
and stress response. According to the measures it suggests and
provides interventions and health-promoting measures and (e.g.,
cognitive training, mindfulness, etc.) with the goal of promoting
employee well-being. They can use the mHealthINX solution during
their working hours, during breaks or even at home.
In the mHealthINX project, extensive end-user participation is planned at all stages. This ranges from end-user workshops for requirements and early feedback in the lab, to stakeholder workshops to sharpen the business perspective and integration into daily business, to a comprehensive field trial to evaluate the system from the user's perspective.
2021 Congress of the Swiss Sociological Association : "Social Justice in Times of Uncertainty", Geneva, Switzerland (online), 28-30 June 2021.