Evaluation and conceptualization of PFM Reforms in Indonesia
At a glance
- Project leader : Prof. Dr. Andreas Bergmann
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : Other (Government Accounting Standard Committee Jakarta, Indonesia's National Government Internal Auditor), EU and other international programmes (World Bank), Federal government (Staatssekretariat für Wirtschaft SECO)
- Project partner : World Bank, Staatssekretariat für Wirtschaft SECO, Indonesia's National Government Internal Auditor, Government Accounting Standard Committee Jakarta
- Contact person : Andreas Bergmann
Starting off with REPF Analysis in 2009/10, the Institute of Public Management (IVM) evaluated the Public Financial Management Reforms in the Republic of Indonesia at various stages, both at national Level (in collaboration with the Ministry of Finance, KSAP and BPKP) and sub-national Level (in colloaboration with the Cities of Semarang and Bandar Lampung, Ministry of Home Affairs and KSAP). Key financing Partner was the Swiss State Secretariate of Economic Affairs (SECO).