Position at the ZHAW
Scientist, lecturer, networker, project manager, speaker, coach.
Professional development teaching
- CAS Sustainable Smart Cities & Regions – Data, Energy and Mobility
- WBK Data, Energy and Mobility for Sustainable Smart Cities & Regions
- WBK Grundlagen und Organisation von Sustainable Smart Cities & Regions
Expertise and research interests
- Head of research projects in the field of sustainable energy systems, energy efficiency, VR applications, Smart City and sustainable district projects
- Board member of the Sustainable Impact Program of the ZHAW
- Further development and technical management of knowledge transfer projects
- Representation of research networks to industry partners and promotion of networking between industry and researchers
- Conception, coordination, planning and implementation of knowledge transfer activities and major projects
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, ETH Zürich (2001-2007)
DAS in Sustainable Business, Universität St. Gallen (2014)
Executive Master of Business Administration, Business Scool Lausanne (2015)
Co-Founder CLEMAP (November 2017)
Research Associate (April 2017)
Founder and Director K-Wave Consulting (September 2015)
Service Team Leader, ABB Schweiz (2011-2015)
Service Projektmanager, ABB Schweiz (2009-2011)
Control Engineer, ABB Schweiz
Membership of networks
- Akzeptanz von Datenfreigabe als Grundlage für Innovationen in Smart Cities / Team member / Project ongoing
- Data Driven Energy Efficiency / Project leader / Project ongoing
- Social Power Plus / Team member / Project ongoing
- Von Energieeffizienz zu Nachhaltigkeit / Project co-leader / Project completed
- Immersive Stories of Energy Futures (ISTEF) / Project leader / Project completed
- Entwicklung von Leuchtturmprojektskizzen für das SBB-Areal «Werkstadt Zürich» / Project leader / Project completed
- SCCER CREST / Team member / Project completed
Conference Proceedings : BEHAVE 2020-2021.
6th European Conference on Behaviour Change for Energy Efficiency (BEHAVE 2020-2021), online, 21 - 23 April 2021.
Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-23771