The 3rd Swiss Conference on Barrier-free Communication will be held online on 29 June – 4 July 2020.
Registration should be made online via ClearEvent by 2 July 2020, 11:59 pm (CEST). ClearEvent is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and is committed to ensuring that event information is accessible to people with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. However, should you experience technical problems using ClearEvent, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exciting news! The BfC 2020 Final Programme and Short Book of Abstracts are now available.
|Category||Regular fee||Student fee|
|Attendee||CHF 100||CHF 60|
|Speaker||CHF 60||CHF 40|
The registration fee includes:
- Online access to all conference sessions, posters, pre-recorded videos and book of extended abstracts through Whova’s event management platform
- Online access to all contents at any time during the conference week (i.e. no live streaming)
- English captions and international sign interpretation videos for each individual presentation
- Online Q&A session for each individual presentation (ongoing for the duration of the conference)
- Online access to authors’ profiles and opportunity to send private messages to authors and other attendees to make connections
- Opportunity to interact with organisers, create conversation topics or set up virtual meetups.
All registered attendees will receive information on how to access Whova as the Conference approaches.
The conference language will be English. Captions in English will be provided for each pre-recorded video. Given the change in delivery mode, this virtual conference aims to reach out to a wider and more international audience. As we strive to meet the needs of as many sign language users as possible, all conference presentations will be interpreted in International Sign.