Decision Support for Independent Living
At a glance
- Co-project leader: Prof. Dr. Andrea Kofler
- Project team: Paul Schmitter
- Project budget: EUR 1'200'000
- Project status: completed
- Funding partner: EU and other international programmes (AAL)
- Project partner: SYNYO GmbH, Smart Homes, Cybermoor, City of Alkmaar, Yellow Window NV, University of Porto – ICBAS.CINTESIS
- Contact person: Andrea Kofler
The ActiveAdvice project aims to deliver a fully functional ICT environment with specific web and mobile services for older adults and their relatives, for professionals in inclusive design and construction engineering across Europe, as well as for governments and municipalities involved in Active and Assisted Living (AAL). The ICT environment offers a holistic market overview, presenting regional, national and international AAL products and services in accordance with the needs of the end users, and combines it with a strong and integrated focus on the target market.
Röcker, C.; O'Donoghue, J.; Ziefle, M.; Maciaszek, L.; Molloy, W., eds.,
Information and Communication Technologies for Ageing Well and e-Health : Third International Conference, ICT4AWE 2017, Porto, Portugal, April 28-29, 2017, revised selected papers.
ICT4AWE 2017, Porto, Portugal, 28-29 April 2017.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-93644-4_9
Bamidis, P.; Ziefle, M.; Maciaszek, L., eds.,
Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies for Ageing Well and e-Health.
ICT4AWE 2018, Funchal, Portugal, 22-23 March 2018.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.5220/0006799002410249