Identity Management for Heterogenous Wireless Networks
At a glance
- Project leader: Prof. Andreas Rüst
- Deputy of project leader: Dr. Stephan Neuhaus
- Project team: Anja Duensing, Niklas Feurer, Fabian Frei, Dimitri Häring, Claudia Munter Schöttli, Aurelio Ruben Dario Schellenbaum, Tobias Schläpfer, Christian Stauffer
- Project status: completed
- Funding partner: CTI
- Project partner: Siemens Switzerland Ltd.
- Contact person: Andreas Rüst
The project enables a secure authentication of resource-constrained wireless nodes in an IP-based mesh network for building automation. This authentication is an imperative requirement to connect wireless field devices directly to IT networks. An intelligent dual-mode software stack on the wireless node allows a direct integration of smartphones into the mesh network. Specifically, this allows an automation of the key generation and key exchange as well as of the node provisioning
Wireless Congress : Systems and Applications, Munich, Germany, 14 - 15 November 2018.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-2750