Startrampe Social Entrepreneurship
Advancement of student projects and initiatives for social integration
At a glance
- Project leader: Dr. Larissa M. Sundermann
- Deputy of project leader: Dr. Anna Katharina Schmid
- Project team: Esther Bussmann, Dr. Konstantin Kehl, Dr. Miriam Wolf
- Project budget: CHF 13'000
- Project status: completed
- Funding partner: Foundation (Förderstiftung für Soziale Arbeit Zürich)
- Contact person: Larissa M. Sundermann
ZHAW social work students are already contributing to social inclusion projects and initiatives in various ways . The "Startrampe Social Entrepreneurship" project starts right there and supports these projects and initiatives to develop sustainably.
Startrampe Social Entrepreneuship is aimed at all student projects and initiatives of former and current students of the ZHAW on bachelor, master and further education level, which deal with the topic of social Integration. The project also encourages other students to develop and implement their own solutions.
The project pursues different goals at different levels.
(1) It makes a conceptual and practical contribution to social integration by promoting initiatives that advance them in a variety of ways.
(2) It strengthens the implementation of a socially relevant, transformative science and education at the ZHAW.
(3) It motivates ZHAW students to become (socially) entrepreneurial active and to be proactive and innovative in solving social challenges.
(4) It supports those students who have already launched initiatives or are in the process of doing so, and provide tools and networks to help them achieve their goals and thus contribute to solve societal challenges.
(5) It anchors the topic of social entrepreneurship and social innovation in the ISM.
The overall goal of Startrampe Social Entrepreneurship is to broaden, to further develop and to make the topic of social integration visible.