Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF) Scopes Institutional Partnership
Implementing state-of-the-art didactics/ methods and research tools in academic teaching
At a glance
- Project leader: Dr. Christian Rapp
- Project team: Jennifer Erlemann, Samuel Jost, Jakob Ott, Anna Sitnikova
- Project budget: CHF 211'251
- Project status: completed
- Funding partner: SNSF
- Project partner: NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF ARMENIA, Voronezh State University, KROK University
- Contact person: Christian Rapp
Within the framework of the Eastern-Europe Scopes scheme
the Swiss National Science foundation has authorized a three year
project [http://p3.snf.ch/project-137406]. The aims of the project
are knowledge transfer among the involved institutions and the
develop-ment of competences and capabilities in the following
- Research competences of young researchers with a focus on the possibilities that Web 2.0 offers, e.g. personal research environments, research for scientific literature and artefacts [http://www.springer.com/springer+vs/soziologie/book/978-3-658-02249-5] as well as Open-Access-Publishing
- Learner-focused methodology and didactics (i.e. research-based learning, simulations, problem-based learning) as a supplement or substitute to, in Eastern Europe often still widely applied, frontal teaching.
- Support teaching through ICT (i.e. Blended Learning, Distance Learning, mobile learning, Web 2.0 and cloud based educational services)
Within the framework of the project, as an example, the Business School KROK Kiev, Ukraine was supported to establish an E-learning Centre and our Partners in Armenia (State Engineering University of Armenia, www.seua.am/eng/), established a „Laboratory of educational applications of information technologies”
The Scopes scheme makes a contribution to successful transition in Eastern Europe.
Project manager and Coordination of the Consortium
+41 58 934 66 56
2019 IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Europe (ISGT-Europe), Bucharest, Romania, 29.09 - 03.10.2019.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-18406