Libra: A One-Tool Solution for MLD4 Compliance
At a glance
- Project leader: Dr. Dandolo Flumini
- Project team: Mohammadreza Amirian, Fernando Benites de Azevedo e Souza, Dr. Mark Cieliebak, Prof. Dr. Rudolf Marcel Füchslin, Dr. Stefan Glüge, David Graf, Dr. Lukas Lichtensteiger, Dr. Thilo Stadelmann, Lukas Tuggener
- Project budget: CHF 795'250
- Project status: completed
- Funding partner: CTI
- Project partner: Deep Impact AG
- Contact person: Dandolo Flumini
Compared with earlier regulations, the 4th European Money Laundering Directive (MLD4) imposes rigorously increased requirements. It compels obliged entities to conduct in depth screenings of customers and their associations. The Libra Project aims at providing a one tool solution for meeting MLD4 compliance. The project will in particular offer a cloud based “Google-like” search experience to bring up reliable information on persons of interest and their surroundings.
Stadelmann, Thilo; Amirian, Mohammadreza; Arabaci, Ismail; Arnold, Marek; Duivesteijn, Gilbert François; Elezi, Ismail; Geiger, Melanie; Lörwald, Stefan; Meier, Benjamin Bruno; Rombach, Katharina; Tuggener, Lukas,
Deep learning in the wild [paper].
Proceedings of the 8th IAPR TC3 Workshop on Artificial Neural Networks in Pattern Recognition (ANNPR).
8th IAPR TC3 Workshop on Artificial Neural Networks in Pattern Recognition (ANNPR), Siena, 19-21 September 2018.
Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-3872