Coaching and psychological counselling
Studying at the ZHAW is a challenge. Our experts at the ZHAW offer support if you have study-related or personal problems and conflicts.
If the demands and challenges of your studies become a burden, conflicts, personal crises, anxiety or relationship problems may arise. We offer counselling and support in cases of:
- personal or study-related problems and conflicts
- relationship issues and personal development
- psychological pressures such as anxiety, depression, dependency problems, suicidal tendencies
- studying or working disorders, exam and future anxiety, failures and disappointments, motivation problems, decision-making problems
- acute stress situations and personal difficulties
Apart from face-to-face sessions and coaching, our services include online and/or phone counselling.