Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Industries (MEM Industries)
What does it really mean to build successful business models based on new technologies and new ways of thinking? How can a company operate successfully at the intersection of customers, competitors, and its internal organizational structures and continue to do so in the long term?
We look forward to making our expertise available to you to address these and other questions.
The SML is committed to the needs of the MEM industry, offering expert knowledge on aspects of strategy, technology, and HR. Our partners benefit above all from our high level of practical understanding as well as from our experience with the particular complexities faced by industrial companies. Together with you, we will address the current strategic issues of your organization and find appropriate solutions. Our scientific environment will ensure that you will receive the latest in knowledge and application orientation as well as efficient consulting and support.
- Advisor to international private equity companies
- ALTO International A/S (Chesterfield, MO, USA) - Global President and CEO
- Nueva AG (Switzerland / Latin America) – Vice President and Director
- Fischer International GmbH & Co. KG – Internal Advisor for the Excutive Board
- Merger: Merged the European companies with the American bodies belonging to ALTO in order to create a global, homogenous corporation with a common identity to be managed by a global management team.
- Turnaround: Prepared and implemented a new strategic market position for the Latin American plants of Nueva AG. Merger of 32 individual plants, which improved both the company’s market presence and its influence on its customers, suppliers, and wholesalers.
- Turnaround: Acted as interim managing director of O. Sivertsen AS, a Danish family-owned company with serious financial difficulties. Succeeded in managing the company‘s restructuring phase and creating a basis for a new sustainable ownership structure.
- Acquisition: Managed an international taskforce to take over a global top company with approx. EUR 300 million in sales/year and subsidiaries in Europe, the US, and Asia.
|Umsetzung der Energiestrategie 2050 / Kapitel 2||ZHAW||Study|
|Whitepaper on Cleantech in Mexico||ZHAW||Study|
|Cleantech-Unternehmen entdecken Kolumbien / S. 26||S-GE||Study|
|Business Case: Entwicklungsländer||Project|