What will be the impact of implementing the Energy Strategy 2050 for your company? The new legal requirements are complex, and in these regulations the devil is often in the details.
Energy Sector Expert
Our experts analyze the diverse possibilities of the future energy market currently available, taking account of economic aspects and developing recommendations for your specific needs. The same applies to answering questions in connection with current developments in climate protection, such as what, specifically, the Paris Climate Agreement might mean for your organization.
- PhD candidate and research associate at the Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI in Karlsruhe
- Member of the German delegation at climate negotiations during which the implications of the Kyoto Protocol were discussed. I was actively involved in these events and able to contribute towards content (e.g., the transparency of registers to enable transactions to be followed more closely)
- Member of the expert team in Brussels to develop the European Emissions Trading System and the National Allocation Plan for Germany and Luxembourg. Again, I was able to make an active contribution towards designing these systems.
- Collaboration in creating the ISO Standard 14064 for assessing and supporting greenhouse gas reduction and emissions trading
- Collaboration in various Australian CO2 regulations to introduce a CO2 price and experimental tests for various types of emissions rights auction
- Implementation of a prediction market at the Copenhagen Climate Conference
- Development of the Centre for Energy and Environmental Markets at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Sydney
|Projekt Elektrizitätsmarktdesign - Kapazitätsmechanismen
Kapazitätsmechanismen: Überblick und Umsetzung in ausgewählten Europäischen Ländern und Auswirkungen für die Schweiz
|Projekt Evaluation of the Effectiveness of the Swiss Climate Policy Instruments
Die Schweizer CO2-Abgabe
|Projekt Politiken zur Förderung der Energieeffizienz
Integration der Schweizer Energie(effizienz)politiken und Massnahmen in die Europäische ODYSSEE-MURE-Datenbank
|Projekt Internationale Klimapolitik
Evaluation Europäischer Emissionshandel