Career and Alumni Services Office
Students and Alumni can obtain advice from the Career and Alumni Services Office.
What We Offer
- Support and guidance about careers and the alumni network
- CV check: Advice on how to create the best possible CV or resume
- Drop-in sessions: Every second Wednesday afternoon, students can obtain information on various issues relating to careers, application forms, career coaching, or interview training
- Information and advice concerning new career and alumni events for students and alumni
- Information about the job platform for students
- Library with books on effective job applications, interviews, information on assessment centers, etc.
During the semester break, we will be there for you on the following dates on Wednesday afternoon from 2.00 pm:
- 19 June 2019
- 31 July 2019
- 14 August 2019
- 11 September 2019
Volkart Building, SW E15,
Individual appointments for CV and LinkedIn checks can be arranged outside opening hours at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact us at +41 (0)58 934 71 16.