Career and Alumni Services Office
Students and Alumni can obtain advice from the Career and Alumni Services Office.
What We Offer
- Support and guidance about careers and the alumni network
- CV check: Advice on how to create the best possible CV or resume
- LinkedIn Profile Check: Advice on optimizing your LinkedIn profile (only existing profiles)
- Drop-in sessions: Every second Wednesday afternoon, students can obtain information on various issues relating to careers, application forms, career coaching, or interview training
- Information and advice concerning new career and alumni events for students and alumni
- Information about the job platform for students
- Library with books on effective job applications, interviews, information on assessment centers, etc.
During the semester break, we will be there for you on the following dates on Wednesday afternoon from 2.00 pm:
- 14 August 2019
- 11 September 2019
In weeks when classes are in session:
Monday to Thursday from 11.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Volkart Building, SW E15,
For CV and LinkedIn checks, 30-minute consultation appointments can be booked outside the official opening hours. Click here to register.