Asia Entrepreneurship Training Program (AETP) 2019
Preparing to meet investors and incubators in Indonesia
Leading House Asia:
The Asia Entrepreneurship Training Program (AETP) prepares Swiss technology and science start-ups for fast market entry into diverse South East Asia.
ETH Zurich - appointed leading house for the Swiss bilateral Science and Technology Cooperation in Asia by mandate of the Swiss State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI) - now offers a targeted accelerator program in collaboration with the ZHAW School of Management and Law and its network partners in Asia. The AETP is the latest addition to the portfolio of strategic initiatives in Switzerland which foster innovation and knowledge transfer with partners in South East Asia.
The AETP is a unique acceleration program to kick-start Swiss entrepreneurs and incorporated start-ups aiming for an early internationalization of their venture in South East Asia. The program is targeted at core founders with an international mindset.
Indonesia, with its young and vibrant population, is experiencing rapid change as it develops into a digital society. In turn, this offers new, attractive market opportunities for science, technology, and service-based start-ups in both the commercial and public sectors.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity
Launch your entrepreneurial venture in Asia’s third-largest and rapidly-growing market as early as 2020. Register your core founders (max. 3) for this six-month, part-time intensive acceleration program taking place in 2019. Bond as a team and acquire the necessary confidence to pitch to international investors, receive training and individual group coaching to help you refine your business model and innovation investment plan, and gain access to the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Asia.
Shape your own destiny - launch as early as 2020!
- Gain access to venture capital pools and incubators in Asia
- Sharpen your business model and innovation investment plan
- Be confident to pitch to international investors
- Gain access to the intricate entrepreneurial ecosystem in Asia
Key Dates - Don’t miss out!
- 4Q 2018 - Orientation events and application deadline on 15 December 2018.
- 2Q-3Q 2019 - Program start: Five intensive two-day training events (Zurich/Jakarta) with intermittent team coaching.
- 4Q 2019 - Investor and incubator pitch-rounds in Zurich, Jakarta, and Singapore.
Seize the opportunity
Be first - the program is sure to be popular! Introduce your team online to us today.