"International Business consists of a team of experts with extensive international experience able to deliver knowledge and know-how on cross-border aspects of the banking and insurance sectors. The Team International Business follows and supports the rapidly growing integration of the Zurich financial center and international markets worldwide. Study programs at the ZHAW School of Management and Law focus mainly on European and Asian markets."
Dr. Markus Braun, Head of International Business, Department of Banking, Finance, Insurance
We advise companies on issues such as:
- International aspects of wealth management
- Cross-border M&As
Transactions and integrations:
- The family office in an international context
- Financial management in an international context
International Training Courses/Workshops
- Continuing education course on the Family Office in China (2017)
- Continuing education course on M&As in China (2016)
- Continuing education course for the Bank of Communication, China (2015)
- International case studies in association with insurance companies in Singapore
M&A: Global Transactions and Integrations from a Swiss Perspective (2017)
- Braun, Markus; Bergamin, Stephan (2017). Mergers & Acquisitions. Integration and Transformation Management as the Gateway to Success. Springer Verlag
- Braun, Markus; Bergamin, Stephan (2015). M&A: Erfolg dank Integrationsmanagement. Zürich: NZZ Libro.
- Braun, Markus (2016). Aus zwei mach eins: Fusionen und Uebernahmen: Interview mit Markus Braun. Die Bank - Zeitschrift für Bankpolitik und Praxis, 2/2016. 76-77
- Kessler, Esther; Prandini, Markus; Wu, Juan (2014) Chinese Companies in Switzerland, Central European Business Review, 3, 3. 23-30.