VICAB - Virtual Campus Biocatalysis
At a glance
- Project leader : Dr. Lukas Neutsch
- Project budget : CHF 50'000
- Project status : completed
- Funding partner : Federal government (Projektgebundene Beiträge)
- Project partner : Haute école spécialisée de Suisse occidentale HES-SO Valais-Wallis
The goal of this project is to develop an innovative course format for biocatalysis in life science BSc curricula, which is able to meet the above-named challenges by utilizing a blended learning concept. The core element of the new course will be an online learning platform (Virtual Campus Biocatalysis; VICAB) that serves as a framework to guide students through a step chain of eLearning activities and interlaced practical exercise sessions in the laboratory.