Learn more about the content and structure of the Master's degree programmes at the ZHAW in Wädenswil.
At the info-event you can meet the study coordinators and supervisors, acquire information about the individual programmes and specialisations. Get answer to your questions about the Master's thesis.
Please note: masks are generally required in all buildings and indoor areas of the ZHAW.
- 5.45 pm, Entrance, registration
- 6 pm, Presentation 1st study course of your choice* followed by a open question and answer session
- 7 pm, Presentation 2nd study course of your choice* followed by a open question and answer session
- approx. 8 pm, End of the event
* At the Master in Environment and Natural Resources, all three specialisations (Agroecology & food systems, Biodiversity & ecosystems, Ecological engineering & renewable energy) are presented in the presentation.
The info-events for the Master’s programmes take place at the Campus Reidbach (building RA) (PDF 3,7 MB).