Third Symposium of Industrial Biocatalysis
The "Third Symposium of Industrial Biocatalysis" on June 4th, 2020 will again host speakers from Switzerland and abroad who will talk about current challenges in the field.
Don't miss our free of charge "Swiss Women in Chemistry Session" and the Third Network Meeting «Innovation in Biocatalysis» taking place on June 3rd, 2020.
More information on registration to follow soon!
For more information on schedule and talks on June 4th, 2020 check our flyer. (PDF 385,1 KB)
We are happy to welcome the following speaker at our symposium
- Romas Kazlauskas, University of Minnesota (USA)
- Rudi Fasan, University of Rochester (USA)
- Margit Winkler, acib GmbH/ TU Graz (AU)
- Hans Iding, F. Hoffmann–La Roche AG (CH)
- Rebecca Buller, Zurich University of Applied Sciences (CH)
- Anthony Green, University of Manchester (UK)
- Cathleen Zeymer, TU Munich (D)
- Hiroshi Kawabata, Mitsubishi Chemical Company (JP)
- Martin Schürmann, InnoSyn B.V. Geleen (NL)
- Ioannis Pavlidis, University of Crete (GR)
- Zbynek Prokop, Masaryk University Brno (SZ)
- Eric Eichhorn, Givaudan AG (CH)