Third Symposium of Industrial Biocatalysis
To ensure the safety and health of all participants in face of the global Covid-19 crisis, the "Third Symposium of Industrial Biocatalysis (PDF 2,3 MB)" will be postponed by one year to June 10th, 2021.
We would like to thank all speakers that have already confirmed their attendance for next year:
- Prof. Dr. Romas Kazlauskas, University of Minnesota (US)
- Prof. Dr. Rudi Fasan, University of Rochester (US)
- PD. Dr. Margit Winkler, acid GmbH/TU Graz (AU)
- Prof. Dr. Cathleen Zeymer, TU Munich (DE)
- Dr. Hans Iding, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (CH)
- Dr. Martin Schürmann, InnoSyn B.V. (NL)
- Mr. Hiroshi Kawabata, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (JP)
- Prof. Dr. Zbyněk Prokop, Masaryk University Brno (CZ)
- Prof. Dr. Pavlidis Ioannis, University of Crete (GR)
- Dr. Eric Eichhorn, Givaudan SA (CH)
Stay safe and we are looking forward to welcoming you next year.