Info event Master's programmes
Find out more about the "Master of Science in Life Sciences", "Master of Science in Preneurship for Regenerative Food Systems", "Master of Science in Environment and Natural Resources" and "Master of Science in Real Estate and Facility Management" degree programmes with their specialisations and specialisations.
Prepare yourself for a demanding specialist or management position in an international environment.
With a Master's degree, you specialise in a selected specialist area. You will work independently on research projects and deepen your scientific methods and skills.
- Master of Science in Life Sciences with specialisation Food and Beverage Innovation, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Chemistry for the Life Sciences or Applied Computational Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Preneurship for Regenerative Food Systems (NEW)
- Master of Science in Environment and Natural Resources with specialisation Agroecology & food systems, Biodiversity & ecosystems, Ecological engineering & renewable energy
- Master of Science in Real Estate and Facility Management (start autumn semester 2022)
At the information event, you will have the opportunity to talk to the study advisors and those responsible for specialisation without obligation. Inform yourself about the individual focal points. Clarify questions about the Master Thesis.
- 5.45 pm, Entrance, registration
- 6 pm, Presentation 1st study course of your choice* followed by a open question and answer session
- 7 pm, Presentation 2nd study course of your choice* followed by a open question and answer session
- approx. 8 pm, End of the event
⇒ register online for the info event
We are looking forward to your visit on the Campus Reidbach, RA building (situationplan) (PDF 146,7 KB)
Start date: 12 October 2021, 06.00 pm
ZHAW, Campus Reidbach (Sträuli), RA building, auditorium E0.03, Wädenswil
ZHAW School of Life Sciences and Facility Management