Info event Master's programmes
Find out more about the "Master of Science in Life Sciences", "Master of Science in Environment and Natural Resources" and "Master of Science in Facility Management" degree programmes with their specialisations and specialisations.
Prepare yourself for a demanding specialist or management position.
With a Master's degree, you specialise in a selected specialist area. You will work independently on research projects and deepen your scientific methods and skills.
- Master of Science in Life Sciences with specialisation Food and Beverage Innovation, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Chemistry for the Life Sciences or Applied Computational Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Umwelt und Natürliche Ressourcen with specialisation Agrofoodsystems, Biodiversity & Ecosystems or Ecological Engineering
- Master of Science in Facility Management (start autumn semester 2021)
At the information event, you will have the opportunity to talk to the study advisors and those responsible for specialisation without obligation. Inform yourself about the individual focal points. Clarify questions about the Master Thesis.
- 6 p.m., Welcome
- 6.30 - 7 p.m., Presentation 1st study course of your choice
- 7.10 - 7.40 p.m., Presentation 2nd study course of your choice
- approx. 8 p.m., End of the event
- Information stands on the various study programmes throughout the event.
Our study programmes are internationally oriented. In Life Sciences and Environment and Natural Resources you will study mainly in English. From the very beginning you are part of the respective institute.
⇒ register online for the info event
We are looking forward to your visit on the Campus Reidbach, RA building (situationplan) (PDF 974,6 KB).
Start date: 10 March 2020, 06.00 pm
ZHAW, Campus Reidbach (Sträuli), RA building, auditorium E0.03, Wädenswil
ZHAW School of Life Sciences and Facility Management