Externship Workshop Advanced Family Systems Care
Our health care system needs Advanced Family Systems Care in order to meet the current challenges such as increasing chronic illnesses, a growing population of elderly, and new healing and treatment practices that soften suffering and promotes hope and healing. As a specialist in Advanced Family Systems Care you are able to assist families experiencing complex and serious illnesses and to provide clinical leadership for your nursing and health care team.
This 4 day workshop provides the extraordinary possibility to have Lorraine Wright, RN, PhD and Janice M Bell, RN, PhD in Switzerland. The presenters will offer specific knowledge and clinical skills that will enhance your important work of caring for families through direct clinical practice, education, and/or research.
This workshop is part of the module Familienzentrierte Pflege und Beratung III
At a glance
Course certificate Externship Workshop Advanced Family Systems Care
Comment on costs:
The course documents and administration are included. Further optional specialists literature are at the participants own expense.
ZHAW, Departement Gesundheit, 8400 Winterthur, Switzerland
Language of instruction:
Objectives and content
This workshop is designed for practicing nurses, health care professionals, educators and researchers who are committed to caring for families with compassion, competence, and confidence.
- Illness Beliefs Model: Advanced Practice Clinical Model
- Trinity Model: Advanced Practice Clinical Model
- How to offer and conduct a useful and healing Therapeutic Conversation
- What are the Family Interventions that matter and are effective?
- What is the connection between Brain Science and Illness Beliefs?
- Application of two advanced family nursing clinical models in practice, research, and education with families
- Observation of a live Family Interview
Enquiries and contact
Barbara Preusse, RN, MNS
- Two years of professional experience within a healthcare profession
- A basic understanding of the Calgary Family Assessment and Intervention Model
- Good knowledge of English
Information for applicants
7 - 8 lessons per day. Lessons are held from 09.00 - 16.45 (including breaks) each day.
Applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received.
The number of participants in every course is limited. Early registration is advised.
Prices are subject to change.
|Start||Application deadline||Registration link|