ZHAW Sustainability Booster 2022
Do you have a sustainable start-up idea in mind? In the Sustainability Booster you will learn how to found a start-up and lead it to success. Right from the start and with professional support.
You train your entrepreneurial thinking and action and prepare yourself theoretically and practically for founding and running your own company. Perhaps you will also meet your potential co-founders in this programme.
- Get to know successful founders.
- Develop a sustainable start-up idea.
- Get advice from prestigious coaches.
- Receive personalised coaching sessions.
- The whole support programme is offered completely free of charge.
- Get access to the Swiss startup ecosystem.
- Access to useful tools of an entrepreneur.
- Know if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
- The Sustainability Booster is open to all motivated and ambitious enrolled Bachelor's, Master's and Advanced Studies students at the ZHAW.
- Whether you have a startup idea or a team, everyone can sign up. At the kick-off event we will help you find a team with an idea.
- No prior knowledge is necessary for participation.
Q: Do I commit to the whole programme by registering?
A: No, you can also just come to the kick-off event and get inspired. Afterwards you are free to decide how you want to continue.
Q: How time consuming is the programme?
A: After the four-hour kickoff, the rest of the programme is optional. The three workshops last 4 hours each and the coaching sessions a maximum of 2 hours.
Q: I am undecided whether I should realise my start-up idea.
A: By all means sign up for the programme and find it out.
Do you have any questions? Please contact email@example.com